Friday 22 October 2021

The Four Parts of the Mass

 This week in Room 6, we have been learning about Mass. There are four parts of the Mass; the Introductory Rites, the Liturgy of the Word, the Liturgy of the Eucharist and the Concluding Rites. In the Introductory Rites, we sing a welcoming song and do the prayer for forgiveness. In the Liturgy of the Word, we read the bible verses. The bible verses are the Old Testament, the Psalms and the New Testament. In the Liturgy of the Eucharist, you eat the bread and wine. In the Concluding Rites, we sing a song to end the Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post