Saturday 26 June 2021

The Four Gospels

 We have been learning about the four Gospels and how it was used in mass. The four Gospels were Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Imagine four people painting a picture. They had a different job for Jesus. That also means they paint a different picture for each job! Mark was a servant of Jesus which makes him to paint a picture of himself being served in front of Jesus. Mathew was different from any of the disciples. His job was anything so he presented Jesus as the king. Luke was not a disciple at all. He was a doctor. He once served Jesus and became one of the followers of Jesus. Then, his job was a doctor but a follower of Jesus too. Last of all, the last in line was John. John was the real one that was different from the others. Well, Mathew and John was the only ones that was different. Anyway, John had to talk/write about God in heaven. So he would paint a picture of God! We had also been learning about Mass. I learnt that the four Gospels are used in Mass too! They were all a followers of Jesus. I wonder, do you know anything about Mass? Let see! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post